Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JosueSanchez

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Smallville: Loved and Lost

Chapter 2

12 HOURS EARLIER...

It was almost midnight, and it was chilly outside. Lois and Clark had been in the barn, lying on the couch, kissing and caressing each other for almost an hour now.

"It was the perfect night," Clark thought to himself.

It was captivating to him how amazing her hair smelled, how delicious her lips tasted, and how beautiful she looked. He truly felt complete.

He could still remember the first time they had met; she had been so annoying to him. Yet now, this was inconceivable because she was everything to him. Why did so much have to happen before they could be together this way? But then he realized all those tragedies, trials, battles and heartaches, from his past were all worth it, if only for this moment alone.

There were smiles between the kisses, and Lois would let out such cute giggles. It would further sink Clark into his "love-high." This was the closest they had ever been, and the hours went by graciously. Clark's mind was rushing with ecstasy and thoughts of what could happen next. He was actually accommodating all the different possibilities that could come up that night. But one thing he knew for certain was that he didn't want it to end. Lois pressed her soft moist lips to his, and ran her fingers through his hair...

Similar thoughts were running through her mind. She wanted to stay, but knew she couldn't trust herself. Was tonight the night? Could she wait a little longer to do "it?" In her heart she knew he was the one, and when she looked at him, she literally melted. Kissing him was like running through a shower of glittering stars. Her heart - her heart was Clark's. She knew she loved him. She loved being this way more than anything, and didn't want "it" to ruin this. She would be strong. “Not today. I want it to be special. I want it to be right...”

Twenty minutes later...

As Lois was driving home, she felt proud that she was able to pull
herself away. She wanted nothing more than to stay there with him.
But it was a huge step, one that she couldn't take back later. They both wanted "it" to be special, so they had reached an agreement; Clark would
arrange everything and make it a surprise. He would just tell her the
when, but not the where. As she drove down the dark road, deep in thought
yet wide awake, she started to realize how much she already missed
him.

At that moment, her cellphone vibrated, and she picked it up quickly and without looking at the caller-ID. "I was about to call you right now,"
she answered with a grand smile.

"Lois," a muffled voice answered. "I need your help."

~ o ~ o ~ ~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~~ o ~ o ~

It was a long two-hour drive, but she finally arrived at the airport. She kept thinking about her conversation with "him." It was a pleasant conversation, but one that had been troubling her for the whole drive there.

"The Blur" had never really asked for her help, she kind of always volunteered it. Now, out of nowhere, and at this hour of the night, he surfaces and asks her for help.

“He must really be in trouble,” she thought. “I can’t possibly let him down!”

She finished parking her car and walked towards the Pacific-West airline, exactly where "The Blur" had advised her plane tickets would be waiting for her to print at the electronic booth. When she arrived at the electronic ticket booth, she swiped her license and, just like she had been assured by the 'The Blur," the tickets printed out.

To her surprise her flight was not for another two hours. What would she do for the next two hours at the airport? Patience was not one of her virtues, and she was already suffering, just thinking about the long wait. It almost felt like "The Blur" was keeping her out of the way of something, distracted maybe. Was he protecting her from something big that she would be interested in pursuing that evening?

She crossed her arms, and thought to herself, “This is so Clark-like. Thanks, Blur!”

She took a seat and already felt unsteady, uncomfortable, and miserable. "Maybe I can take a nap," she thought as she closed her eyes. With her eyes closed she couldn't help but think of Clark. She thought he would not be too happy about her doing this. Then she thought about all those times "The Blur" had saved her life and how she could not say "no" to him. Either way, she thought maybe he did not need to know about this; it's just a quick flight to Winnipeg, Canada. She should be back in time to simply let this remain a secret for as-long-as-we-both-shall-live, she smirked.

Her self defense mechanism kicked in and she excused everything. "I'll just think about Clark and the barn while I wait," she thought to herself as she adjusted herself to the seat. She had a particular image of him stuck in her head; it was always there when she closed her eyes. It was a soothing image that helped her rest. She smiled. Thinking about Clark was a great way to make time go by fast...

She woke up startled, and looked at her watch.

She was late! She jumped to her feet and ran towards the gate entrance. She had her ticket at hand and gave it to the not-to-happy stewardess. Twenty minutes later, the plane was taking off and Lois was sitting comfortably in her window seat. She looked out and saw Metropolis in the distance. She smiled; she could actually see the Daily Planet.

The flight went well for thirty minutes, but then the turbulence started. Lois was awakened by the shaking plane. It wasn't normal turbulence. She truly felt a rush of fear run down her spine. She looked out the window and saw the beautiful snow-capped Canadian mountains and thought of the degree of difficulty for a plane to land there in an emergency. She looked at her phone and there was no signal. She looked up and noticed everyone was doing the same. There was whispering and murmuring going on in the cabin. People sounded worried.

In the cockpit, the pilots were going mad trying to regain control of the plane. Nothing was responding and the radios were not working. The plane was slowly losing altitude, yet it wasn't going straight down. The pilot went on the intercom, and explained the impossible situation that they were facing and asked everyone to fasten their seat belts.

People screamed and cried. The plane then changed direction on its own. Its nose began to face straight down. In the cabin, the passengers felt the plane rolling on its course and gravity changing. The screaming got louder and the plane started to hiss. The sounds of the wings breaking through the air became louder and louder as the unimaginable angle of flight went steeper and faster.

She kept checking her phone and realized this was bad, very bad. She was scared. What had she done? If she had stayed with Clark, none of this would have happened. She was going to die, and wouldn't even get a chance to tell him she loved him.

Unexpectedly, the signal returned to her phone! She was surprised but didn't linger on the thought. She quickly pressed the speed dial button to Clark's phone...

Chapter 3 here: https://twittville.forummotion.com/fanfiction-f7/smallville-loved-and-lost-chapter-3-t37.htm#84

Last edited by JosueSanchez on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
athena60

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:51 pm

ok was that ZOD calling her??? or Brianiac??? I am soo loving this story love the shift to Lois point of view very cool. =D
Back to top Go down
Apple-El

Apple-El

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm

I love how you write the love between Lois and Clark...it is easy to picture and get swept up in their love for each other!!
It is a love that has withstood time itself, and is everlasting, it is a love I enjoy reading about!

Thank you Josue!
Back to top Go down
lia

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 am

Intriguing! You got me thinking Lois might miss her plane with her being late. Then she'son board..
Nice diversion Josue! The flight distress scared me! You made it sound so real.. (Have you experienced
one?)
The brainiac plot added the twist. Can't wait to see where you take us next Josue!
Back to top Go down
gloria

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Great chapter!! Like Lia, I thought Lois had lost the plane and doesn't going to ie but man, you are evil!! I can't figure it out where this is going.. waiting for chapter 3...
Back to top Go down
airygold

PostSubject: Excited to read more!   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Can't wait for the next installment! Way to build suspense!
Back to top Go down
hatie123

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 am

OMG, Josue this is amazing. You are truly a great writer. Please hurry up with chapter 3. I can't wait to read it. cheers
Back to top Go down
bigge302

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Amazing job once again, Josue. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1