Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenneth_D

Kenneth_D

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am

Pete slowly entered his house as Clark followed. "Why are we go in slowly?" Clark asked. "I've been having a few burglary problems lately." Pete answered. Pete looked around every part of the house carefully. "The coast is clear." Pete said. "So tell me the whole deal with me supposedly being dead." Clark demanded. Pete told Clark the whole story for the next few hours. "So let me get this straight. Fine killed me by making another version of himself made of kryptonite?" Clark asked. "Yeah. He did it two years ago so there was no Clark Kent or Blur to stop the thugs or meteor freaks from terrorizing everybody." Pete replied.

"So how am I suppose to go up against him now if he has that thing?" Clark asked. "Chloe and I managed to get to his base and destroy it." Pete explained. "Chloe is alive?" Clark asked with surprise is his tone. "Yeah but she suffers from memory loss after bumping her head in the explosion at Fine's base." Pete said sadly. "And since then Lana has died, Lois is chief of the Daily Planet, and your parents moved to Washington D.C." Pete said. "My parents? But my dad is dead." Clark explained. "Well your mom married Perry White which made him leave the Daily Planet and he made Lois chief editor of the paper." Pete explained. Clark rubbed his face taking in all this information.

"Can we get Chloe to help us get to Fine's base so I can get back?" Clark asked. "Yeah but don't mention Oliver Queen to her." Pete noted. "If Chloe is like she is in my universe then I probably don't want to know." Clark said with a smile. "I'll just say this. He really hurt her and she is disgusted with him now. I'm going to leave it at that." Pete said as he walked to the door.

"So are you ready to go get Chloe?" Pete asked. "It's the only way I can get back so let's go." Clark demanded. Clark and Pete exited the the building through the front door. "So which way is Chloe's place?" Clark asked. "She lives just three blocks down so that should take at least a hour to get there." Pete said. Clark and Pete headed north to Chloe's place.

"Alright this is it." Pete said. Clark and Pete entered Chloe's place. "Chloe?" Pete yelled. Clark looked around the building in super speed. "Pete get up here quick!" Clark yelled from the top of the stairs. Pete rushed up to the top to see what was the matter.

"Oh my gosh." Pete said with a gasp. Clark leaned down and lifted up Chloe's cold body. "She's dead." Clark said trying to hold back his tears. "Fine must have got here before we did and killed her." Pete said. "What are we suppose to do now?" Pete asked. Clark looked up with anger in his eyes. "We get some of Chloe's tools and head to the base." Clark said. "How did you know she had that?" Pete asked confused. "I x-rayed the place while I ran through it." Clark said firmly. "What are you going to do when you get there?" Pete asked. "Fine is not human. He's machine so from now on we call him Brainiac." Clark said looking out the window.

Clark walked down the steps to the first floor with anger. "Clark you act like your about to do something dangerous." Pete said as he followed. "I am Pete. I'm going to destroy Brainiac once and for all no matter what." Clark said firmly.

Clark and Pete rushed through the first floor gathering as man weapons as possible. "Get that body armor for you too Pete." Clark said. "Alright man I'm ready." Pete said as he put on the armor vest. "Remember to only use the weapons when you have to. You need to save your ammunition." Clark reminded. "Not a problem Clark." Pete said. "Let's do this." they both said. They both headed out the front door and headed the other five blocks to Brainiac's base.

After walking for only half a hour Clark stopped. "Hop on my back Pete. I'm going to run us there super fast." Clark said. "Okay but you have to do something about those clothes first." Pete said. "What's wrong with my clothes?" Clark asked curiously. "I'm not sure. The whole black thing just seems a little...batty." Pete said. "Do you have anything else?" Clark asked.

Pete reached into his backpack. "I was saving this for memory purposes and I made some small changes to it." Pete said digging into the backpack. Pete slowly pulled out a red jacket, blue shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of worker boots. Clark smirked. "I hope you don't mind the change I made to the shirt. You just always seemed super so I had to do it." Pete said. Clark slowly unfolded the shirt to find a red and yellow letter S to be posted on the front of it.

"Nice one Pete." Clark said grinning. "I'll go change into these now." Clark said. Clark looked all around for a place to change only to find an empty telephone booth. "No way man I don't want to see you changing into your clothes." Pete said laughing. "Don't worry I'll be done before you see anything." Clark said. Clark rushed into the phone booth and super sped into his new clothes. When he finished Clark stepped out of the phone booth. "Is it me?" Clark asked. "Yeah I have to say it actually is." Pete said nodding.

Clark through the black clothing into the air and set them on fire using his heat vision. "So before we go I have to ask you something Pete." Clark said. "Ask away." Pete replied. "Why does it always rain?" Clark asked curiously. "Fine...I mean Brainiac created a weather machine to make it dark and rainy constantly. I guess he thinks is more villainy." Pete said. "Okay well we better get going then." Clark said looking north. Pete hopped on Clark's back and the super sped off towards the base.

After running for only what seemed like two seconds Clark and Pete arrived at the base. "Well this is it." Pete said staring at the tower. All of a sudden they heard a whooshing sounding coming down towards them from above. A blur rushed between both of them knocking Clark down. "You can't have help with this fight Kal-El." a voice said from above. Clark looked up. "Brainiac." he said to himself. "I'm afraid you friend will have to die in order to make this a much fairer fight." Brainiac said holding Pete by his throat. Brainiac slowly squeezed his throat. After slow agonizing seconds Pete finally ran out of air.

"Now you will have more motivation to fight me Kal-El." Brainiac said releasing Pete's body. Pete's body vastly approached the ground. "Pete!" Clark yelled rushing to catch the falling body. Clark super sped towards the building just in time to catch Pete's body. "Pete." Clark said holding back tears. Clark looked up to see Brainiac walking away from the edge.

Clark laid Pete's body gently on the ground. "Don't worry Pete. You're death won't be in vain." Clark said looking down. Clark looked towards the front of the tower. "You kill both of my friends and challenge me to a fight. At first you made this only a battle. You have now declared this a war." Clark said angrily. Clark got up off his knee and started walking towards the front of the tower. Clark paused. "I'm finishing this once and for all." Clark said as he looked up. "You're mine now Brainiac." Clark said gritting his teeth. Clark stepped back five steps. Clark looked up again to concentrate. After standing there Clark flew up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Apple-El

Apple-El

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

Shocked

Oh my oh my! Everyone is dead..Lana, Chloe and now Pete!

clark better get out of that dimension pretty quickly!

Good job Master K!
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_D

Kenneth_D

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:45 am

It will all come together and have a purpose in the next part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part2
Page 1 of 1