Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JosueSanchez

Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant   Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 am

The absence of promotional support for Smallville from its mother network is obviously sensed by the fandom and tv community. They've complained and typed their fingers off Twittering about it, hopelessly expecting to be heard. 

With this final season of Smallville approaching there is nothing we wish more than for the show to go out with a bang! We are sure the writers and crew are doing their part, and we are sure the actors are doing their part.  

What isn't obvious is will the CW finally do their part. We know it the last season. We know they need to focus on their surviving shows. We know they are a smaller network. 

But hear is my reasoning. Superman has millions of fans. Last time Clark flew on Smallville the ratings were beyond anything the CW generates now. With this being the last season, they could promote this like the season the man becomes the Superman, or have awesome photoshoots of Tom in his flying pose. This is guaranteed ratings. People are impatient, they waited and waited for him to become Superman. Unfortunately some grew tired, and the show was left with just the hardcore loyal fans and shippers. 

It's time for Smallville, on it's final season, to reach beyond it current following. All the Joe-bloes and Harries want to see him fly, or suit-up and they will tune in for this. When will the CW learn they can take advantage of this easy money franchise? 

In the case of Smallville, I believe if you finally give the fans what they want, everyone else will follow. 
Back to top Go down
Apple El

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant   Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm

*stands up and applauds*

hugs

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bigge302

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant   Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:34 pm

I agree my friend but I just don't think The CW hasn't shown that they care about the show by having some to little promotion of Smallville. I just hope that they show some publicity love when 200th episode and season finale episode happens. I will be majorly disappointed but not shock if they don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant   Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Promotion for Smallville Rant
Page 1 of 1