Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Music through the Seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twittville
Admin
Twittville

Music through the Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Music through the Seasons   Music through the Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 am

Welcome to Twittville once again!

This time we have a big project in our hands and, since the series finale is approaching, we would like to share it with you. First of all I want to thank Devfinitive Smallville Soundtrack for being my guide through this endeavor.

It’s a well known fact that music unites us all, especially Smallville fans. Starting with the superb scores mastered by Louis Febre, every piece of music in the show transmits specific feelings about the scene where it’s included. I love you

I dare to say that we ALL love Smallville music and that is the main reason for this project. When I started watching the show, a couple of years back, I immediately fell in love with it, its characters and its music. The following collection is been built at a personal level. It is, in fact, my playlist folder for the show.

Some of the classical pieces are variations of the ones actually presented in Smallville, but then the original score is a bit hard to find sometimes. There may be some missing files (just a few) but I’ll gladly post them later as they become available, or if you have them, feel free to share.

Finally, I just want to say thank you Smallville for a wonderful ride, musical and otherwise, and thank you all for taking the time to enjoy the show with us for such a long time. *hugs*

Enid
Back to top Go down
http://twittville.com

Music through the Seasons
Page 1 of 1