Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenneth_D

Kenneth_D

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 am

It started out as any other day. Clark went over to Lois’ place to wake her up as usual. He leaned over the bed and kissed her on her cheek. “Good morning sweetheart.” he said. Lois slowly rolled over to look at him. “Hey handsome.” she said as she leaned up to give him a kiss. “What are we doing today?” Lois asked. “Well we both have to go to work, but I also have to save the world.” he said with a smirk.

Lois slowly got up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. “I have to get a shower real quick.” she said. “How about you go and get us some coffee before work.” she told Clark as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Clark slowly got up and started walking to the door. Lois opened the door and yelled, “No super speeding! I don’t want you to have it here before I’m done showering and it be cold!” Clark continued turned and walked backwards while looking at Lois grinning. He stopped and saluted her with a grin and said, “Yes sir!”

Both walked in their own directions laughing. Clark exited Lois’ apartment building and walked four blocks before coming to the coffee shop. He entered and ordered his and Lois’ usual. He had a cappuccino with cream and Lois had a regular coffee black. Clark grabbed both coffees and headed for the door.

Clark walked back the way he had come when he heard a lady screaming. He dropped the coffees and super sped to the nearest phone booth to change into the Blur. He rushed off to the rooftop where he had heard the woman screaming. As he arrived he saw only a man standing there. It was Milton Fine. “Well if it isn’t the great son of Krypton.” Fine said. “What are you doing here?” Clark asked him in a firm tone. “You thought you could destroy me that easily when you saved your friend from my power?” Fine asked. “You were supposed to be. Now tell me how you survived.” Clark demanded. “Your friends didn’t know that I left a small trace of myself inside Miss Sullivan.” Fine told him. “I regenerated from that and slowly regained my full power.” Fine explained.

Clark looked at Fine with disgust. “So how did you manage to get out of her without her knowing?” Clark asked. “It was simple really. All I had to do was drain the rest of her natural metals slowly killing her.” Fine said with a grin. Clark gave Fine an angry look and said “This time I’ll make sure you’re destroyed and can never return.” He started to super speed towards Fine when all of a sudden he disappeared and a portal appeared. Clark tried to slow down so he could miss the portal but wasn’t fast enough.

Clark fell into the portal and as he did the portal closed with a zap noise at the end of it. Clark drifted in an unknown space full of portal holes. They were everywhere and he had no idea which one to choose. He looked to his left and saw a portal drifting by. “I hope that’s the one I have to go through to get home.” he said. Clark slowly drifted towards the portal and entered it. Clark came through the portal only to find he was falling through the air in the rain in a place that looked a lot like Metropolis.

“Oh great how am I suppose to get out of this?” he said. Clark closed his eyes as he vastly approached the ground below him. The next thing he knew he didn’t feel himself falling. Clark slowly opened his eyes to find himself floating in mid air. “What the?” he said. “I can fly now? When did this happen?” he asked himself. It was then Clark thought to himself “If I can fly in place I wonder if I can fly to another place like Kara can.” Clark slowly leaned up so his feet were pointing to the ground. “Now let’s see how this works.” he said to himself. He concentrated hard and slowly started to fly towards the Daily Planet globe.

He stopped himself before he could crash into it. “Kara was right. This flight ability can be helpful but it can also be powerful.” he said. “I better watch myself with this.” he said as he stared at the globe. Clark then heard a man screaming as he ran through the empty street.

Clark flew as fast as he could to find out who the guy was and why he was screaming. He looked and looked then finally saw the guy. It was his old friend Pete Ross. He was being chased by a gang of thugs. Clark landed in the middle of the street between Pete and the thugs. “Leave him alone.” Clark said as he stared and the four men. Their eyes got big and they turned around to run away. Clark ran after them rolling three of them in a piece of some old fence.

The fourth thug ran as fast as he could and got away. “I’ll catch you later. You won’t get far.” Clark said. He turned to look at Pete. “Clark?” Pete asked. “You say that like you’re looking at a ghost.” Clark said. “I think I am.” Pete said. They both paused. “You’re supposed to be dead.” he told Clark. “Dead? What do you mean?” Clark asked.

“I saw Milton Fine kill you two years ago.” Pete told him. Pete how can I be dead if I’m right here?” Clark asked him. Pete looked at Clark. “Come with me. I’ll tell you everything.” Pete told Clark. “Where are we going to go?” Clark asked. “We can go to my place.” Pete told him as he hurried. “Wait Pete I can fly us there.” Clark yelled. “Ok but we have to hurry before those guys return.” Pete whispered.

Clark lifted Pete into his arms and started to take off. “You know this feels awkward right?” Pete asked Clark. Clark grinned and continued to fly. Clark and Pete continued to fly while Clark told him the whole situation. “So you came here through a portal?” Pete asked. “Yeah and I don’t know how to get back.” Clark explained. “Get me to my place and I’ll explain the whole situation about you being dead.” Pete replied. “You got it.” Clark said. “Which way is it anyway?” Clark asked. “Just down there.” Pete replied. “Ok we’re going in.” Clark warned. They slowly landed on the pavement below. “Ok come on in and I’ll tell you everthing.” Pete exclaimed. “Good because I’m confused.” Clark said.
Back to top Go down
Apple-El

Apple-El

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 am

HEY!!

Good job Master K! I love how you brought back Fne and Pete! Loved the banter with lois and clark and how Lois asked clark to go normal speed for the coffee so it would not be cold when she got out of the shower!

I'm intrigued by the portal in a different dimension aspect! Clark is dead in that dimension? Sad

I wonder how he died....looking forward to the next installment!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_D

Kenneth_D

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 am

Thanks Karen. I'm gonna work on part 2 either tonight or later this weekend and hopefully have it up ealry next week.
Back to top Go down
lia

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

K!!
I am so proud of you! Smile is this your first try of writing fanfics? Coz you're doing a fantastic job.
I've read plenty of fanfics & yours is real good so far! I love the plot, very intriguing! Plus I love
the clois. Hope there's more of those in the next chapters.
So yay for you and this story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1   Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville: The Parallel Saga Part1
Page 1 of 1