Twittville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Twittville Blog
Similar topics
Twittville Twitter

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JosueSanchez

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 am

These following story takes place before the events of Escape. 9X16

Smallville:
Loved and Lost

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful, frosty morning, and Clark had slept in. He always loved winters in Smallville, but he loved staying up late the night before, snuggling and kissing Lois, more. He was in mid-dream when the cell phone he kept next to his bed began to vibrate. He did not need to read the caller-ID on it to know who it could be, because only one person would call him at that time. With a sleepy smile he reached over and grabbed the phone. He hugged it against his ear, never once opening his eyes.

"Hello?" he answered.

What he heard next sent a charge of fear throughout his body that numbed his limbs instantly. "Clark!" screamed the voice on the other side of the phone.

Clark’s heart stopped.

"Clark!" It was Lois’ voice, screaming over loud wind and a powerful hissing sound.

"Lois?" Clark replied, already at his feet.

"I’m on a plane, and it’s going down. I don’t have much time. I just want you to know—"

"Lois!" He already knew exactly what was happening, and he let out a pain-filled cry, "No! Please, I cannot lose you!"

"Clark, there is nothing that can be done. I just wanted you to know that I love you!" she said, crying too.

"Lois, do you know where your plane is flying over?" he inquired desperately.

"I believe we are somewhere over the Canadian Rockies!" she said loudly and fearfully.

He then assured her, "Lois, I won’t let anything happen to you. I love you!"

Without ending the call, he placed the phone in his pocket just in time to hear her say, "I love you too, Clark…"

As he left his house behind with extraordinary haste, the world around him stopped. His long strides seemed like short steps, and his speed was more like gravity being inverted than him actually running fast. Yet, he ran with all his might. He sped harder and faster towards the north-east as his internal compass guided him in the right direction.

He could see the towns and cities passing by, and the world around him also appeared to shrink as he pushed past the sound barrier. He was always careful with reaching these speeds and with the resulting sonic boom. But, in his rush to get to Lois he noticed various parked cars he left behind exploded and shot up to the air this time with the boom. He X-rayed them from afar and learned there were no passengers in them, so he pushed on without slowing his stride.

To him there was an overcoming quiet, one that he only experienced when he moved this quickly. This silence was an experience he could never share with "her." Yes, this ability reminded him how different he was, and it hurt him to think he could be rejected for it. But if this power could save his beloved right now, he would exploit it to the max. At that moment he actually felt himself speed up even more.

He began to enter the mountain range areas; this slowed him down and he found himself leaping one quarter of a mile at a time. He continued leaping, when not to high above, he finally saw a hissing plane just starting to collide with the mountain side!

He screamed; "NO!" as he launched himself towards the already slow-motion, front-crushing-in plane. He reached the back end of the planed and grabbed one of the smaller back-end wings, just as he noticed the accordion-like front of the plane was now exploding and catching on fire. It was like a slowly lit match. To him, all this was happening slowly, but he still did not feel he was moving fast enough.

The power of the initial shock-wave was almost upon him when he ripped a chunk off the hull of the plane and looked inside. To his dreadful surprise, the cabin was full of passengers, people he knew were about to die. It was a frozen scene of terror, one which made his eyes widen.

He didn't see Lois anywhere! Panic rushed through him once again, and that quick pause brought him back to real time.

The powerful shock-wave of the crash caught up with the half of his body that was sticking out of the plane. He was shot back violently as he felt the full power of the explosion. He spun through the air and finally crashed on the ground. As he stood up, he shook his head. The frightful image of the explosion, fire, and debris falling that he saw in front of him made his heart drop. It was his greatest failure. His eyes watered instantly, his knees buckled, and he hit the ground with his hands on his head. Knowing it was a desperate and hopeless attempt, he pulled the phone out of his pocket and called for Lois, to no avail. He tried again and again, but there was no reply. The call finally got cut-off. Once again, he had lost someone else that he loved…

Chapter 2 available here: https://twittville.forummotion.com/fanfiction-f7/smallville-loved-and-lost-chapter-2-t36.htm#75

Last edited by JosueSanchez on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
lia

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

Hey Josue! Wow, Congrats! You write fanfics now! Even better, Clois fanfics!! YAY!!
First of all, let me just say that your story is intriguing! You got me hooked! I can't wait for the next installment.
Then, I liked how you described Clark leaping & running as fast as he could, the speed of a sonic boom! And there's him leaping towards the crashing plane, all those passengers! Intense!! You got me on the edge of my seat!
Is this really your first try? Coz it's goooood! Wink
Back to top Go down
Apple-El

Apple-El

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 am

WHAT??? They all ...died?

JOSUE! I need the next installment NOW! What will Clark do? *worries*

It HAS to be a dream...a really bad dream! Or, a premonition so he can save the plane in time!

What a great first outing into the world of fanfic!
Back to top Go down
athena60

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 pm

This is sooo good I'm soo excited anxiously awaiting more Josue. I really not surprised its as good as it is cause i've read your other stuff and your a great writer... cherry

I'm loving how it started could it be a premonition that clark gets and now has to stop... or maybe a bit of timel travel via Jor-el and the fortress or some other method!?!?!? OMG i can't wait for more....
Back to top Go down
Shelby_H

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am

AWW... you´re going to kill me!!! Shocked

*breath*

Lois dead...? affraid Well, I know that finally all things will sort out... I hope!!! LOL!!!

Waiting for your new update!!! study Wink
Back to top Go down
bigge302

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am

Wonderful job, Josue. Got me intrigued on what will happen next for Clark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
airygold

PostSubject: Can't wait for the next installment!   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Can't wait for the next installment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1   Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville: Loved and Lost Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1